Advice and support

You can report cases to the IWGB Legal Department on our Casework Form. You can use this form to tell us about a serious issue you are facing related to your work. Your answers will be sent to the IWGB Legal Department or to a branch organiser.

Please note that the IWGB Legal Department can only offer legal advice to people who were already members of the union when the problem arose. If the Legal Department cannot offer support, then you can still speak with a union rep about your issue. You can sign up to join the IWGB online.

If your problem is urgent or you need immediate support in the next few days, then please call the IWGB office on 0203 490 7530 or 0203 538 3720.